Who We Are
Who We Are
The International Spiritual Healer Professional Association (ISHPA) was founded in 2016.
ISHPA is a Spiritual Membership Association established to provide Professional Designations and Sevices to those in the Spiritual Healing Worldwide Communities - including but, not limited to Students, Interns, Practitioners, Specialists, Technicians, Coaches, Teachers of Spiritual Arts, Lightworkers, Energyworkers, Spiritualworkers, Clairvoyants, Psychics, Mediums, Ministers, etc.
ISHPA also provides Approved Program Staus to Spiritual Healing Oranizations who, Educate, Organize or Provide Services on any level to Spiritual Healers.
We believe that ultimately all Healing is Spiritual at it's Source and that Spiritual Healers can assist others within certain Legal Parameters to Heal Themselves on all Levels of their Being and within any Spiritual Domain (body, mind, emotions, etc.). Persons seeking the Services of a Spiritual Healer decides when Healing has been achieved.
That Spiritual Healers and their Educators are Fully Recognized as vital in all aspects of Spiritual Care.
- ISHPA assists to Professionally Verify and Certify Spiritual Healers Worldwide.
- ISHPA assists those within the United States and its Territories to become and License Spiritual Healers.
- ISHPA provides Approvaed Status to Study Programs, Educators, Organizations and Sevices Providers.
- ISHPA offers Resources and Referrals to our Qualified Spiritual Healers and Caregivers.
- ISHPA promotes Spiritual Healer Standards of Practice and Codes of Ethics.
- ISHPA informs our Members of changes regarding Spiritual Healing and Spiritual Care.
- ISHPA provides avenues for Connection, Empowerment and Community Building with Spiritual Healers.