Who Are We
The International Spiritual Healer Professional Association (ISHPA), was founded in 2016.
ISHPA is a Spiritual Healer Professional Membership Association established to provide Professional Designations and Services to those in the Spiritual Healing Worldwide Communities - including but, not limited to Students, Practitioners, Coaches, Teachers of Spiritual Arts, Light/Energy Workers, Spiritual Workers, Seers, Guides, those with Clair-ability (voyant, audience, sentience, alience, gustance and congnizance) Psychics, Mediums, Ministers, Masters, and any other Healinig Gift/talent.
ISHPA also operates as a Certifying Agent, on behalf of some Approved Programs who do not have an Agency, Board or Association already in Direct Service to them.
The Spiritual Healer Licensing we facilitate is provided by the Federation of Spriitual Healer Licensing Boards/FSHLB.
If you would like your organization to become an Approved Program, please Contact Us!
We believe that ultimately all Healing is Spiritual at its Source and that Spiritual Healers can assist others within certain Legal Parameters to Heal Themselves on all Levels of their Being and within any Spiritual Domain (body, mind, emotions, etc.). Persons seeking the Services of a Spiritual Healer decides when Healing has been achieved.
That Spiritual Healers are Fully Recognized as Vital in Care-giving to all Sentient Beings.
- ISHPA provides Professional Verification, Designations and Paths to Certification for Spiritual Healers Worldwide.
- ISHPA assists those within the United States, Canada and other Countries to become Licensed Spiritual Healers.
- ISHPA provides Approval Status to Spiritual Study Programs, Educators, Organizations and Service Providers.
- ISHPA offers Resources and Referrals to our Spiritual Healer Members.
- ISHPA promotes Spiritual Healer Standards of Practice and Codes of Ethics.
- ISHPA informs our Members of changes regarding Spiritual Healing and Spiritual Care.
- ISHPA provides avenues for Connection, Empowerment and Community Building.