Who Are We
The International Spiritual Healer Professional Association (ISHPA), was founded in 2016.
ISHPA is a Spiritual Healer Professional Membership Association established to provide Professional Designations and Sevices to those in the Spiritual Healing Worldwide Communities - including but, not limited to Students, Interns, Practitioners, Coaches, Teachers of Spiritual Arts, Light/Energy Workers, Spiritual Workers, Natural Healers, Seers, Guides, Clairvoyants, Psychics, Mediums, Ministers, Masters, etc.
ISHPA partners with Approved Programs that Educate, Organize, Certify, License or Provide Services to Spiritual Healers. If you would like your Program to become an Approved Progam, please Contact Us!
ISHPA operates as a Certifying Agent, on behalf of some Approved Programs who do not have a Certifying Agency, Board or Association already in Direct Service to them.
We believe that ultimately all Healing is Spiritual at its Source and that Spiritual Healers can assist others within certain Legal Parameters to Heal Themselves on all Levels of their Being and within any Spiritual Domain (body, mind, emotions, etc.). Persons seeking the Services of a Spiritual Healer decides when Healing has been achieved.
That Spiritual Healers are Fully Recognized as Vital in Caregiving to all Sentient Beings.
- ISHPA provides Professional Designations and Paths to Certification for Spiritual Healers Worldwide.
- ISHPA assists those within the United States and Canada to become Licensed Spiritual Healers.
- ISHPA provides Approval Status to Spiritual Study Programs, Educators, Organizations and Service Providers.
- ISHPA offers Resources and Referrals to our Spiritual Healer Members.
- ISHPA promotes Spiritual Healer Standards of Practice and Codes of Ethics.
- ISHPA informs our Members of changes regarding Spiritual Healing and Spiritual Care.
- ISHPA provides avenues for Connection, Empowerment and Community Building.